Pokemon: Rivals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: Rivals Forum

Pokemon: Rivals, the all new Pokemon gangwar!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» So this one time when I was thirteen, I made a pokemon game.
2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:12 pm by Typhlix

» How to download this game so I can actually PLAY it?
2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:46 pm by PyroTekniks

» How do i download the game 0.0
2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:51 pm by Troph

» download prob
2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:58 am by max77065

» Problem downloading game
2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:14 pm by <(o.O)>

» HELPS Help Help!
2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 pm by capcomx9

» is Pokemon Rivals active
2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 pm by hydrot3k

» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:33 pm by kristin3l

» downloadin
2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:40 pm by macd1204

» MuAddicted
2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:28 am by I-See-Sounds

2 of my players trapped in a black room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pbkou

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-03

2 of my players trapped in a  black room Empty
PostSubject: 2 of my players trapped in a black room   2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:15 am

how cn i get em out?
Sad
Back to top Go down
The_Potato_Master
Mappers
Mappers
The_Potato_Master

Male Number of posts : 13
Favorite Pokemon : Either Giratina, Empoleon, or Darkrai.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my players trapped in a black room   2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:30 pm

At the moment, the server is offline, but once it's back I'll help you. This is a problem that I've been telling the admin about for a while. the room you're in is just a room that hasn't had anything done to it yet. We obviously haven't made it into anything. The admin doesn't like to make blank rooms lead anywhere else, just in case he wants to use a different map. This may be confusing, but just understand that it's not a problem with the game, and that once I tell the admin about this, I'm positive that it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Typhlix
Admin
Admin
Typhlix

Male Number of posts : 119
Favorite Pokemon : Aggron/Seviper
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my players trapped in a black room   2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:13 pm

I am trying to "secure" these rooms which you are talking about. First off, which room did you use to get to the room you are stuck in?
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonrivals.webmmorpg.net
pbkou

PostSubject: the rooms   2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:44 am

the rooms i think the one it was in the magma grunt south in the neifhbourhood when i went through some stairs...i dont remember the other one
Back to top Go down
Typhlix
Admin
Admin
Typhlix

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my players trapped in a black room   2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:10 pm

Well, we are fixing the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
pbkou

PostSubject: no prob   2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:46 am

no problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Potato_Master
Mappers
Mappers
The_Potato_Master

Male Number of posts : 13
Favorite Pokemon : Either Giratina, Empoleon, or Darkrai.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my players trapped in a black room   2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:50 pm

I actually added a temporary warp spot a few days ago to the first map in the game from the spot that you're stuck in
Back to top Go down
Typhlix
Admin
Admin
Typhlix

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my players trapped in a black room   2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:47 pm

did you add a way to know where the warp is?
Back to top Go down
sasuke9088

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my players trapped in a black room   2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:04 am

how do you play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my players trapped in a black room   2 of my players trapped in a  black room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 of my players trapped in a black room
Page 1 of 1