Pokemon: Rivals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: Rivals Forum

Pokemon: Rivals, the all new Pokemon gangwar!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» So this one time when I was thirteen, I made a pokemon game.
umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:12 pm by Typhlix

» How to download this game so I can actually PLAY it?
umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:46 pm by PyroTekniks

» How do i download the game 0.0
umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:51 pm by Troph

» download prob
umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:58 am by max77065

» Problem downloading game
umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:14 pm by <(o.O)>

» HELPS Help Help!
umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 pm by capcomx9

» is Pokemon Rivals active
umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 pm by hydrot3k

» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:33 pm by kristin3l

» downloadin
umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:40 pm by macd1204

» MuAddicted
umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:28 am by I-See-Sounds

umm ya the time for the game plz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
linlin219

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-28

umm ya the time for the game plz Empty
PostSubject: umm ya the time for the game plz   umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:00 pm

excuse me, i just downloaded this and im wondering,
when is the game on? cuz the game says the server is currently offline.
answer and help me plz. Sad Crying or Very sad No confused
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster Wigglytuff

Guildmaster Wigglytuff

Male Number of posts : 140
Favorite Pokemon : Wigglytuff
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: umm ya the time for the game plz   umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:30 pm

The server's offline because THE_POTATO_MASTER is working on being the pernament host.
Back to top Go down
linlin219

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: umm ya the time for the game plz   umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:44 am

when will it be online?
Back to top Go down
Typhlix
Admin
Admin
Typhlix

Male Number of posts : 119
Favorite Pokemon : Aggron/Seviper
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: umm ya the time for the game plz   umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:40 pm

...Potato won't be hosting it. His router is not accessible and we can't get to the settings. Well, since I got my new (better, but with Vista) computer, I probably could host it again. It's a real pain though. I am terribly sorry about the game being unhosted, partially because of my absence the last 3 weeks. I will get to work on it right away. I just got back from a week of vacation and tomorrow I have band...BUT, I will try to get it back up. Please be patient. It depends on if I am able to get to my router settings to port forward our firewall for it. Then, I will have to have an online IP updater. Either that, or no-IP. Anyway, i am working on it right now in fact.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonrivals.webmmorpg.net
Guildmaster Wigglytuff

Guildmaster Wigglytuff

Male Number of posts : 140
Favorite Pokemon : Wigglytuff
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: umm ya the time for the game plz   umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:42 pm

Ah... its better than No host.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: umm ya the time for the game plz   umm ya the time for the game plz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

umm ya the time for the game plz
Page 1 of 1