Pokemon: Rivals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: Rivals Forum

Pokemon: Rivals, the all new Pokemon gangwar!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» So this one time when I was thirteen, I made a pokemon game.
New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:12 pm by Typhlix

» How to download this game so I can actually PLAY it?
New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:46 pm by PyroTekniks

» How do i download the game 0.0
New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:51 pm by Troph

» download prob
New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:58 am by max77065

» Problem downloading game
New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:14 pm by <(o.O)>

» HELPS Help Help!
New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 pm by capcomx9

» is Pokemon Rivals active
New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 pm by hydrot3k

» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:33 pm by kristin3l

» downloadin
New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:40 pm by macd1204

» MuAddicted
New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:28 am by I-See-Sounds

New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guildmaster Wigglytuff

Guildmaster Wigglytuff

Male Number of posts : 140
Favorite Pokemon : Wigglytuff
Registration date : 2008-06-24

New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Empty
PostSubject: New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login.   New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:35 pm

We have talked with Typhlix and decided that we will be making POKEMON RIVALS in another game engine.. So we have to map the maps again. Sorry. HOWEVER, the benefits will be plentiful.

Last edited by Garfield Grunt on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senor Mongoose Peanut

Senor Mongoose Peanut

Male Number of posts : 45
Favorite Pokemon : Glameow!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login.   New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:53 am

Please note everyone, we ARE working as fast as we can, but we cannot release the new game to the public until it has enough on it, otherwise you're only looking at sitting on a map doing absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster Wigglytuff

Guildmaster Wigglytuff

Male Number of posts : 140
Favorite Pokemon : Wigglytuff
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Sticky this   New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:42 pm

Sticky this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login.   New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Version In The Making: The reason you can't login.
Page 1 of 1